Now that I’ve had almost three full weeks on the job, my life is stretching and straining to make the adjustments needed to stay sane. It’s hard to take time to be quiet in the midst of a new busy-ness, but some things have occurred to me in the past two weeks–some related to getting a job, some not–that I thought were worth taking note of:
- It is always best to take a break between work and trying to write a blogpost. Because if you don’t, so say YUCK stuf and make sense not.
- None of my friends use Twitter. So why do I?
- If you fall asleep singing praise songs to yourself, you often wake up singing praise songs to yourself.
- I thought I was wasting a lot of time before I got a job. The dog hair, debris and dishes are saying otherwise.
- I have some wonderful, encouraging friends. To date, I’ve had 74 views of my Sarah Anderson post!
Thanks to those of you who visited the blog, wrote comments, and badgered your friends this week, just because I asked you to. As my weeks get fuller and fuller your encouraging words will stay with me as I negotiate my days. Don’t worry, I remain committed to my blog! Even though it’s another thing on my “to do” list, it’s also a valuable way of connecting to God for me. I’ll just have to figure out how to continue to make room for it. (Any of you that are bloggers and have ideas on this, please share!)
And now…the moment you’ve been waiting for.
The grand prize beautiful scarf winner IS…
Linda, thank for reading this blog and encouraging me! I’m really glad you’re getting this scarf and I hope you like it.
Lord, thank you for the bonds of friendship and for the ways in which you are present in those bonds. Give your children peace and love today; let us love one another as you love us. Amen.